Chicken and Sweet Potato with Goodness of Turmax
Chicken and Sweet Potato with Goodness of Turmax
DogSpot Meals is a ready-to-eat, complete meal for dogs. We make DogSpot Meals through a gentle steam cooking process. The proportion of fish is the highest among all the ingredients.
- No added preservatives or chemicals. No refrigeration is required. The slow steam cooking process helps sterilization of food
- Human-grade ingredients: Made with Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Carrot, Turmax & Water
- Transparent & Honest Food: You can see, smell and even eat to check the ingredients yourself
- Natural & Made in India: Made with ingredients you would find in your own kitchen. Globally accepted dog food recipe Made in India
- Best Before Best before 12 months from the date of manufacturing even when stored at room temperature
- 100% money-back guarantee. If your pet doesn't eat DogSpot Meal, we will take the unused food back and refund the money. No questions asked
- Environment-friendly Packing: 100% recyclable pouch and packaging
Health Benefits & Ingredients:
Chicken: We source high-quality human-grade chicken, rich in proteins, fat, minerals and vitamins. Dogs need protein as their main source of energy; chicken is known to be one of the best sources of protein and helps dogs to build lean muscle mass. Omega 6 Fatty Acids are required for a dog’s healthy skin and shiny coat, which is present in chicken. Chicken is a great source of essential amino acids for dogs.
Sweet Potato: High in nutrients: Sweet potatoes are rich in vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, and fiber. These nutrients can help support your dog's overall health and well-being.
Pumpkin: Pumpkin is a superfood for dogs. It is a good source of essential vitamins, minerals, and fiber. It is also a natural stomach soother and reduces the chances of diarrhea.
Carrot: Carrot is a great source of Vitamin A. It provides support for eye, skin, & coat health and a thriving immune system.
Rice: Rice, besides providing the daily dose of carbohydrates, provides many health benefits for dogs. Antioxidants in rice defend against diseases and prevent cognitive dysfunction in aging pets.
Turmeric Extract (Curcumin): Turmeric has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, wound healing and anti-cancer properties. It helps fight diseases like arthritis, diabetes, cancer, liver disease, gastrointestinal issues and more. It is also known to promote healthy joints. Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant. It neutralizes free radicals on its own but also stimulates your pet’s body’s own antioxidant enzymes and hence is a great immunity booster.
In DogSpot Meals’ Chicken and Sweet Potato Recipe, we use all-natural, standardised, water-dispersible turmeric extract. It has an optimised higher absorption/bioavailability of curcumin.
- Store the sealed pouch in a dry and cool place
- Open pouch should be stored in fridge (around 2-5°C) and should be consumed within 12 hours
- The food has to be given directly to your pet. No need to heat or to mix anything with it. It is complete food
- Heating is required only in extremely cold weather. You can add little hot water to enhance the aroma
- The following feeding quantities, in the table, are approximate. A body weight range has been indicated. Daily intake may vary based on activity levels and other factors such as weather, mental stress etc.
Answer your customers' common questions
What is the shelf life of the meals?
They comfortably last up to 12 months from date of manufacture. You just need to store them in a cool, dry place.
Once a pouch is opened though, it needs to be refrigerated and consumed within 12 hours
How can it be fresh and have no chemicals/ preservatives with such a long shelf life?
The process we use for preparing and packaging the meals ensures they remain fresh. We use retort packaging, wherein the packed food is cooked in a non permeable packet, ensuring all microbes are eradicated thereby sterilising the food.
Is DogSpot Meals gluten free?
Yes, it is. The chicken and rice recipe doesn't have wheat or its derivatives.
Is the food Hypoallergenic?
No it is not. If your dog is allergic, please consult your veterinarian before feeding DogSpot Meals.
Is the food safe for Lactating or Pregnant Bitches?
Yes, the food has balance and right calorific value to suit the need of bitches in whelp. However, daily requirements may vary. Please contact us to know the right feeding guidelines.
Do I need to use vitamins or any other health supplements along with DogSpot Meals?
No, we do not recommend adding any diet supplements for healthy dogs. However, if your dog is suffering from some deficiencies you may consult your veterinarian.
Is it okay to use DogSpot Meals as a topping on the kibble?
DogSpot Meal is a complete meal and we do not recommend mixing it with kibble. You may try DogSpot Chicken Gravy for food toppings.
Are there any subscription plans for me to get food on more discounts?
Yes, you can contact our pet experts to know about subscription plans.
Mine is a vegetarian household. We don’t even buy chicken from outside and cook in our kitchen. Do your meals need to be heated and served?
Not at all. Our meals are ready to eat. You just need to cut open the pouch and serve it in your dog’s bowl and he/ she can have them!
Can I feed DogSpot Meals for a weight control program for my pet?
Yes. DogSpot Meals converts excess fat into muscle and helps attain optimum weight. However it is best to speak to our experts.
My dog is not eating as much as he used to eat in winter months. Is there any change in the recipe?
Most dogs eat less or very little in the beginning of the summer. It is best to feed them more in the evenings than in the daytime. You can also try to divide the daily recommended diet into smaller portions. Some pet parents freeze DogSpot Meals and serve it chilled.